04 July 2018
Fluke Trouble Shooting Workshops
Fluke Australia and Remtron Automation are bringing back their popular Thermography and Plant Maintenance Troubleshooting Workshops on 9th October, 2018. These workshops will provide attendees with a practical understanding and knowledge of the problems, principles and practices that are associated with Themography and Plant Maintenance.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to troubleshoot faster and avoid downtime using the latest thermal imaging technology.
- Basic Thermography introduction
- An introduction to the common types of electrical defects in HV. Electrical Switchboards and Electrical Distribution Networks that can be detected with an infrared Camera.
- The benefits of thermal imaging for improving maintenance practices with machines and motors
- Basic Thermography introduction An introduction to the common types of electrical defects in HV.
- Electrical Switchboards and Electrical Distribution Networks that can be detected with an infrared Camera.
- The benefits of thermal imaging for improving maintenance practices with machines and motors Tips and tricks on using a Fluke Infrared Camera to help detect electrical defects and to generate reports.
- Electrical/Electronic Technicians, Engineers and HVAC Managers, Mechanical Engineers, Civil Engineers and all Engineers involved in maintaining a quality manufacturing process.
Plant Maintenance Workshop
What you will learn:
- Learn practical applications using Power Quality Loggers, Scopemeters, and Fluke Connect Devices.
- Leading on from Thermal imaging, discussing general Test & Measurement Instruments and their applications.
- Understanding the essentials of good Power Quality and stable Electrical Networks.
- Why create ‘Base-lining’ for monitoring purposes and ‘Predictive Maintenance’ Reporting?
- General fault finding practices with the aid of multi-Channel Portable ScopeMeters.
- Fluke Wireless Measuring Devices – Smarter Testing and easy recording/reporting
Instrumentation Technicians/Engineers, Facilities Managers, Electrical Supervisors, Consulting Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Plant Maintenance Managers
Date: Tuesday 9th October, 2018
Cost: $ 50.00 excl. GST
Unit 12/2 Sibthorpe Street
Braeside Vic 3195
Simiply download the Registration Form, complete the details and fax or scan to Fluke Australia
on 02) 8850 3300 or email@example.com